Experimentation of Taste

A food blog that catalogs discovery of foods available through CSA Farms Shares and other arenas and the recipes to enhance the flavors.

12.20.2006

Merry Christmas Ya'll

Experimentation of Taste will be in the Land of no Internet or at least of Dial-up. So I will be back to post shortly after the new year. I will be back to regular posting and some new things that I have been mulling about in my flu-stricken brain.

Please stick with me as my extended family deals with Memo's extreme ill health. We love her deeply and want to spend as much time with her as possible. We would appreciate your prayers and thoughts at this difficult time. Christmas is being scheduled around Dr Appointments. Hopefully we don't have an emergency room visit until after Christmas. I have planned a super simple meal so that we can spend the time with her and not running around trying to have the perfect day. Perfect is spending time with that important person who means tons to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I hope you have a warm, safe family Christmas. It sounds like it will be a bit of a tough one, but being with family is what's important.
Good Cheer and warm thoughts and prayers to all!

12/24/2006 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home