Experimentation of Taste

A food blog that catalogs discovery of foods available through CSA Farms Shares and other arenas and the recipes to enhance the flavors.

1.31.2007

I think I am back faithful readers

Hi Everyone,
Things are hard right now. Not that everyones life is not hard, but I am really struggling with the death of Fred our beloved little doxie. I miss him so much. I thought I was doing great at the beginning of the month and continued on with blogging and then I started to space the day and not blog and missing event after event even though I had cooked the food and taken pictures. Things have been hard. I am sorry I have left ya'll to read other blogs but hey there are some great ones out there.

Hopefully I will be able to put myself together this weekend and cook up some great things to share with ya'll.


Tabblo: Some of what I forgot to tell you about

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Hi Chris, hope you are OK! It's hard to get over the death of any friend...take it easy.

2/02/2007 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home