Experimentation of Taste

A food blog that catalogs discovery of foods available through CSA Farms Shares and other arenas and the recipes to enhance the flavors.

8.07.2006

Farm Share this week 8/5 to 8/12

This is what my farm share looks like. Normally I get a little bit more than I recieved here and they tend to be more unusual. Instead of the 4 heads of romaine lettuce, I get a bag similar in size to the bag on the upper left hand side filled with salad mix and edible flowers, but since the heat has been so bad I think I get what I get. Also I normally get a dark greens blend which works great mixed in to pasta sauces and mac and cheese and casseroles to add that extra nutritious punch. The bag in the upper left corner is a stir fry mix. I normally give this one away to friends but this week I kept and used half of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home