Experimentation of Taste

A food blog that catalogs discovery of foods available through CSA Farms Shares and other arenas and the recipes to enhance the flavors.

6.30.2006

My husbands solution to the spice colony.


He has been a little hooked on the Dune series recently but this addition to my kitchen came about a year ago. He hated dealing with the mass quantities of spices that I have collected from all over the world and continue to receive from my parents continued travels in far away lands.

I am including this in Sweetnicks' I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours #2 which is showing off your spice rack/cabinet or other place you keep them all.

Now for the sexy close up shots. Too bad I don't have one of his installation of it. It was sure simple. I think he spend all of 20 minutes on this project.


1 Comments:

Blogger sylvie1950 said...

Wow, spices from all over the world. Now that's authentic. I bet it's fun cooking all sorts of new things with exotic spices.

7/03/2006 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home